This week, the product in focus is the Hart Biologicals Ristocetin co-factor assay kit. The kit is intended for the quantification of von Willebrand factor activity through the reflective assay of Ristocetin co-factor activity.
The kit measures the ability of patient plasma to agglutinate formalin-fixed platelets in the presence of Ristocetin.
Hart Biologicals Ristocetin co-factor assay kit is supplied as:
· 4 x 6ml lyophilised formalin-fixed human platelets
· 2 x 1ml 10mg/ml Ristocetin lyophilised
· 2 x 1.0ml Reference standard derived from normal human plasma - lyophilised
· 2 x 0.5ml Abnormal control derived from human plasma
· 2 x 25ml Tris-buffered saline with preservatives and stabilisers
To find out more about the product, click here
To contact us, click here