Hart Biologicals are committed to protecting your personal information in ways that comply with legal obligations.
We will use the information that we collect about you in accordance with:
• The Privacy & Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
• The EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679), (“GDPR”) effective 25th May 2018
We will be the “Controller” of the personal information which you provide us with or which we collect from you. This Privacy Notice supplements our other policies and is not intended to override them.
THIS NOTICE EXPLAINS:
1. Who we are
2. How we use your personal information
3. How long we keep your personal data
4. Security of your personal data
6. Your legal rights
7. Updating this policy
8. Contact details and further information
1. WHO WE ARE
We are Hart Biologicals Limited – trading address:
2, Rivergreen Business Centre, Queens Meadow, Hartlepool TS25 2DL.
Incorporated in England with registered no. 04520394.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION - Art.13 and 14 GDPR
Data is processed which is deemed necessary for the specific purpose that you have provided it and grouped together as follows:
Identity Data: includes first name and last name.
Contact Data: includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
Marketing & Communications Data: in relation to our products, to monitor our services by phone, email & post, including any marketing preferences that you may provide us with.
For logistical purposes, including planning and log delivery route.
Special Categories of personal data; race, ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, genetic and biometric data. Includes disability, and pregnancy. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We will only use your personal information when the law requires us to do so.
• Where we need to fulfil the contract, we are about to enter, or have entered with you.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data (and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means) and the applicable legal requirement.
4. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal data from accidentally being lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business interest who need to know about it. Those processing your information will do so in an unauthorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will ensure that any third parties we use for processing your personal information do the same and that they will only process your personal information under our instruction. Third parties will also be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Select the ‘Careers’ page on our website which will then direct you to our dedicated recruitment portal -- please see our Recruitment Privacy Notice for more information.
6. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal information to:
• Ask for a copy of your personal data.
• Ask us to amend incorrect or out-of-date data.
• Ask us to erase data.
• Ask us to restrict the processing of data that we cannot delete.
• Object to processing where we are relying on our legitimate interests as the legal basis for that processing.
• Complain to the Information Commissioners’ Office (ICO) if you believe that we have not complied with your data protection rights.
7. UPDATING THIS POLICY
We review our privacy practices from time to time. Please visit this section of our website periodically to keep updated with any changes to our privacy notice.
8. CONTACT DETAILS AND FURTHER INFORMATION
Please contact us if you have any questions about the information, we hold about you or to change your contact preferences with us:
Write to us:
Hart Biologicals Limited
2 Rivergreen Business Centre