Hart Biologicals manufactures medical devices for the healthcare sector consisting of a range of "in-vitro" diagnostic products for use in the detection, prevention, and monitoring of a number of medical conditions related to haemostasis and platelet function. The company is dedicated to providing high quality products and supports a robust quality system. Hart Biologicals employs 44 people and is located in the North East of England in Hartlepool.
Due to an internal promotion, we are currently looking for a permanent full-time Quality Assurance Officer to help maintain our compliance to regulatory standards and to ensure the continuing improvement of our processes.
Part-time hours may be considered for the right candidate.
Quality Assurance Officer Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the change control system and participating in ensuring all changes are controlled.
- Maintaining the non-conformance system and ensuring that all errors are dealt with effectively and prevented from reoccurring.
- Maintaining the internal audit system and co-ordinating the completion of the actions arising from the internal audits
- Collating information for customer complaints
- Helping to produce KPI information.
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Ability to see a task through to completion.
- Experience of working within a quality system desirable but not mandatory
As a member of the Equality Register, Hart Biologicals is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all communities.
Closing date for applications 29th September 2019
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year